Spectrometers - at the zenith of sensitivity
- Full spectral coverage of 120-800 nm; covers virtually the entire periodic table
- 60+ elements in standard calibrations; including low N, O, C, H etc.
- Fully quantitative analysis of fine wires (down to 0.1 mm), thin foils (down to 0.02 mm)
- Time-resolved spectroscopy (TRS)
- Soluble-insoluble analysis (Al, Ti, B, Ca etc.)
- Grades library for quick identification and confirmation of grades
- Auto-identification of grade and matrix
- Advanced instrument and user safety features
- Latest-generation processing software for noise-free clear spectra for ultra-low detection limits with high precision and accuracy
- Comprehensive diagnostic systems including error detection, reporting and logging
- Vacuum-free optics enabling lower capital and maintenance costs and very rapid stabilization
- Special applications for direct powder analysis, master alloys, razor foils and many more
The multi-optics design of the Metavision-10008X is is ground-breaking in every way and uses the latest generation detectors and custom-designed gratings. e entire optical system – across the range from 120-800 nm – is thermally stabilized to a low temperature, which minimizes thermal noise and further improves performance. On the UV side, the unique design and components ensure that the very toughest elemental lines – Hydrogen and Oxygen – are optimized for and deliver high precision and low detection limits. On the Visible side, the optics design extends as far as to ensure even Potassium (K) is covered. roughout the range, our choice and design of detectors, cards and applications ensures single and even sub-ppm limits for trace elements, making the Metavision-10008X with its fully-CCD architecture the only OES to truly cover the entire spectrum from 120-800 nm and oer the full feature-set including low detection limits, gaseous element analyses and time-resolved spectroscopy.
For any spectrometer, the quality as well as the stability of analyses are very closely correlated with the quality of the power source – and the stability of the current discharge it provides. Additionally, the ability to tailor output at a granular level is critical to ensure that analysis is optimized for each element in every application. e innovative digital plasma generator of the Metavision-10008X comprises a fully current-controlled source with ratings that ensure an exceptionally wide range of outputs for each parameter of the discharge. With ultra-granular computer-based control over each parameter, the power unit ensures the highest levels of plasma stability and the ability to generate the ideal spectra for dierent applications. Designed for inputs of 90-270 V AC, this is also truly global and can be used in any part of the world without restriction.
The Metavision-10008X has a fully modular design with optimized isolation of sub-systems to deliver twin benefits – no interference / noise and easy access for maintenance. Each system is easily and independently accessible to engineers – and design benefits include redundancies as well as cost-optimization for spares.
The Metavision-10008X offers ultra-rapid analyses and employs an optics design that negates the need for any vacuum pumps. It also reduces Argon consumption to the lowest levels by eliminating constant purging. The instrument is also seamlessly upgradable at-site at any time in future as well, to add elements and calibrations as required. The design of parts that require routine maintenance, the software interface and applications suite are all designed to be usable even by laymen, making ownership and analysis costs the lowest in the world.
For users, what matters far beyond design and feature-sets is the quality and usability of outputs. To this end, we have envisaged and developed applications for the Metavision-10008X that meet every stated and unstated need across sectors. This spans not just the elemental coverage, but also the detection limits and additional outputs the spectrometer delivers. For example, keeping in mind the requirements makers of Pure (OFE) Copper, the instrument delivers detection limits as low as 5 ppm (0.0005%) for Oxygen, ensuring that users need but a single instrument to cover the entire gamut of chemical testing requirements.
Similarly, the Metavision-10008X offers soluble-insoluble analysis of key elements that are typically sought by the Steel industry and offers low-level Cobalt detection to meet the requirements of baery manufacturers. It also offers Master Alloy calibrations to meet the needs of alloy-makers who are now able to accurately assess major as well as trace elements even in the master alloys. In the design of each application, the first question addressed has been what the user truly requires for completeness of analyses.
- Multi-optics system using latest-generation, high-resolution detectors
- Wavelength range: 120-800 nm; full spectral coverage to ensure that the optimal lines and combinations are used at all times – for analytical and reference lines
- Focal length of up to 500 mm
- Resolution: Down to 6 pm (1 pm = 10-12 m / 10-3 nm);
- Cooled low-temperature, thermally stabilized optics to ensure high precision and stability
- Time-resolved spectroscopy
- Fully digital Pulsed Current-Controlled Source for plasma generation
- 90-270 VAC; 50/60 Hz
on account of product upgrades.